Middlesex County Emancipation Lawyers

Middlesex County Emancipation Lawyers

In New Jersey, child support doesn’t just end. If you don’t file a motion for emancipation, your child support will continue forever. If your child is at least 18 years old, you should talk to a lawyer about filing a motion for emancipation. Our team of tough, smart lawyers will fight for you in Middlesex County Family Court. We file hard hitting motions to make sure your child support ends. We have helped many clients end their child support. Even if your child is still in college, you can still file a motion to emancipate them.

Our initial consultations are free and we have three offices in Middlesex County (Woodbridge, East Brunswick and Piscataway). Call us anytime at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss your case.

Posted on May 11, 2015, in Our Services and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Middlesex County Emancipation Lawyers.

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: