Atlantic County Emancipation Attorney

Atlantic County Emancipation Motion

If you want to end your child support, you have to file a motion for emancipation.  Child support doesn’t just end.  If the other parent has filed a motion for emancipate the child, you have to fight it if you don’t want child support to end.  No matter what you are looking to do, when it comes to emancipation, our team of tough, smart child support lawyers can help you.  The Atlantic County family court is located in Atlantic City.  Our lawyers are there frequently fighting for clients with all types of family court matters such as child support and emancipation motions.  We know how to develop hard hitting strategies to achieve the results you are looking for.

Our initial consultations are free and they can be done in person or over the phone which is especially helpful for those of you living out of state.  Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss your case today.

Posted on May 19, 2015, in Our Services and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Atlantic County Emancipation Attorney.

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: